Come Roll With Us - Mobile Billboard Drivers Needed – up to $1,500 sign-on bonus
do it outdoors media, the nation's number one mobile billboard advertising company, has a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys driving. What is so unique about driving for do it outdoors media you ask? Well...
- Besides being able to say you've driven a mobile billboard truck…… We are flexible
- Drivers may drive only when we have campaigns in their hometown or they may accept campaigns in other cities
- Some Drivers work more than others, depending on where we have campaigns and how much each Driver chooses to work – equivalent to full-time is available
- Our Drivers may spend anywhere from a day to well over a month in one location - time to make friends all across the country!
- And you get to work independently with little stress, as long as you do what is expected of you
Our professional Drivers cover campaigns in various cities nationwide providing mobile billboard advertising services for local and national clients. They follow prescribed routes while displaying the client's billboard message. Transportation, lodging and per diem when traveling are provided.
What are the Qualifications?
- Be at least 23 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical certification card and pass a DOT-like drug screen
- Have a demonstrated history of honesty, dependability, promptness and attention to detail
- Have a demonstrated history of safe driving
- Be comfortable with electronics/ technology (i.e. e-logs, upload photos, electronic routing, communicate via email and text)
- Be able to occasionally lift 40 pounds to waist level
- Present a well-groomed appearance and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Interact positively and professionally with co-workers and the public
- Be comfortable taking photos in the field for the client; the purpose is to capture the vehicle in vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Experience driving a larger vehicle is a must
For more information about this great opportunity, check out our website at www.doitoutdoors.com/careers!! To apply, go to our website under Careers and complete the online application in full. A complete 10 year work history (explaining any gaps) is required. A supplemental application page is included to accommodate additional employment history.
We will reach out to you via email to set up a convenient time for an interview if you meet our qualifications.
do it outdoors media is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)